Looking for heart shaped chocs for a loved one, packaged & personalised with the maker's name? Need a gift for a party child or child's birthday? My heart shaped mold and chocolate making kit for making own is an innovative, thoughtful gift is an ideal price point for such an occasion! The kit is also a great Valentine chocs or heart chocolates Valentines gift.
The kit gives the recipient chance to melt the chocolate provided, spoon it into the mould, leave to harden before turning the chocolates out, put them in the presentation bag provided, add the ribbon and tag (perhaps with their own handwritten note) AND, for that extra special touch, add the coloured 'handmade by......' label which I will prepare with their own name on and include in the kit!
Which child wouldn't love to make their own chocs and proudly show them off as being made by them?
This kit features hearts and the mould and Kilner jar are great to keep in your kitchen, ready to have another go when you've bought some more chocolate.
This kit would also be ideal to use yourself for making chocs to give on Valentines Day or the birthday of your loved one.
Please use the 'Notes to Seller' field whilst placing your order to let me know the name of the maker/giver of the chocolates so we can make your personalised label.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The kit includes:
A reusable silicone mould (which is itself heart-shaped) with 10 cute heart-shaped cavities
A reusable 125ml clip top glass jar containing 150g of top quality Belgian chocolate of your choice
A blank gift tag with ribbon in a colour of your choice
A cellophane presentation bag
A personalised 'handmade for you by....' label printed with the name of the maker/giver of the gift
All presented in a beautiful hamper-style gift box.
Colour - your choice of colour from the list when placing your order will determine the colour of the finish on the clip top jar, the ribbon attached to the gift tag and the 'handmade for you by....' label (same colour for all of these items).
Chocolate Type - choose from the drop down list whether you would like your jar filled with milk, white or plain chocolate or half and half.
GIFT WRAP can be selected and added to your basket from this separate listing in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/271614195/gift-wrap-with-personal-message?ref=shop_home_active_2
Allergen information: Contains milk and soya
Please note that Kilner jars and silicone moulds will keep in great condition for longer if washed by hand, not in a dishwasher.
I welcome corporate enquiries and for larger quantities I can also offer bespoke labelling and tags featuring your own company name and logo. Please message me to discuss your requirements. Thanks Jo
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanne Rodman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearly all my items are designed to be personalised so whilst placing your order, please use the 'Notes to Seller' field to give me the name you require. Keep in mind that without this, I cannot personalise your order!
I'll normally send one reminder and if I still haven't heard from you I'll prepare and ship your order with a generic term in place of the recipient's name.
If you'd like a variation on something you see in my shop, please do ask & I'll do my best to meet your needs. There may be a small artwork charge involved.
All my items come well packed to prevent damage in the post. Most of my customers choose a presentation box and for my mug cake kits you will find this option within the listing itself.
I offer two gift wrap options for a small extra charge. If you select gift wrap at check out, please message me your preferred option. If I don't hear from you the default option is Double Silver Gift Wrap.
I have capacity for producing larger orders and would welcome wholesale enquiries.
My baking and chocolatier kits make great corporate gifts and I can make most of them using bespoke packaging and finishing, featuring your own logo and colours. Please contact me to discuss your requirements!
Feb 15, 2017
Arrived gorgeously packaged, and was a total hit!! I had tons of fun making the chocolates, hubby had tons of fun demolishing them in one sitting ;)