Looking for thankyou gifts such as a sweet thankyou or thankyou mug or thankyou baking kit? Show a sweet tooth friend or relative how grateful you are with my ladys thankyou gift or mans thankyou gift Kilner jar kit.
My 'Thanks for Being so Sweet': Cake in a Cup Kit on Ruby Red Contrast Mug can be personalised with name of your choice.
An unusual and individual present to say Thankyou to a friend or loved one.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
This kit includes:
A top quality ceramic mug with ruby red handle and inner, printed with pretty geometric 'Thanks for Being so Sweet' design.
A clip top glass jar full of the dry ingredients needed to make a yummy chocolate cake in the mug, personalised with your friend's name and finished in matching red ribbon.
A red re-usable silicone mini mixing spoon.
A recipe and information tag.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Just add an egg, a drop of oil and a drop of milk, mix well and microwave for 2-3 minutes to get a generous portion of fresh, warm, gooey chocolate cake to enjoy.
After eating the cake you still have the mug, mixing spoon & clip top glass jar to keep and use in the kitchen in future. have your cake and eat it!
As standard I pack my mug cake kit in a sturdy carton, well protected for its journey to you. Alternatively I can prepare it in a presentation box nestled in amongst wood wool hamper-fill and finished with a glossy, printed sleeve. Finally, double silver or shiny red gift wrap is available. See the picture above for further details and just make your choice from the drop down box when ordering.
Please note that my mugs and glass jars will have a longer life if washed by hand, not in a dishwasher.
Allergen information: REGULAR RECIPE contains milk, wheat and soya. Prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts.
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH A GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN OR LOW-SUGAR RECIPE
My gluten-free mix is made with gluten-free flour. The jar also contains cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate, none of which contain gluten.
My dairy-free and vegan mixes are made with a dairy-free alternative to chocolate and dairy-free milk can be used to make up the mix for baking.
My mix for those on a low-sugar diet is made with Stevia natural sweetener in place of sugar and a semi-sweet dark chocolate which does still contain some (but less) sugar.
Just select from the drop down box when ordering.
WHILST PLACING YOUR ORDER PLEASE USE THE 'NOTES TO SELLER' FIELD TO LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR CHOICE SO I CAN PERSONALISE YOUR KIT.
I welcome corporate enquiries and for larger quantities I can also offer bespoke labelling and tags featuring your own company name and logo. Please message me to discuss your requirements. Thanks Jo
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanne Rodman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearly all my items are designed to be personalised so whilst placing your order, please use the 'Notes to Seller' field to give me the name you require. Keep in mind that without this, I cannot personalise your order!
I'll normally send one reminder and if I still haven't heard from you I'll prepare and ship your order with a generic term in place of the recipient's name.
If you'd like a variation on something you see in my shop, please do ask & I'll do my best to meet your needs. There may be a small artwork charge involved.
All my items come well packed to prevent damage in the post. Most of my customers choose a presentation box and for my mug cake kits you will find this option within the listing itself.
I offer two gift wrap options for a small extra charge. If you select gift wrap at check out, please message me your preferred option. If I don't hear from you the default option is Double Silver Gift Wrap.
I have capacity for producing larger orders and would welcome wholesale enquiries.
My baking and chocolatier kits make great corporate gifts and I can make most of them using bespoke packaging and finishing, featuring your own logo and colours. Please contact me to discuss your requirements!
Feb 28, 2017
Lovely, lovely, lovely...the sweetest gift to give to a sweet-tooth. Especially the small but very personal touch with the name on the jar! Heartfelt and warm...💕💕💕